Testimonial

My friend (and Team Beachbody Coach) convinced me to give 21 Day Fix a try, and I agreed *just* for 21 days. In those 3 weeks, I lost 15 lbs, and there was no turning back… I think I'm a die-hard 21 Day Fixer for life, but it’s nice to be able to change things up on Beachbody On Demand and give the other Beachbody programs a try once in a while. I liked the 21 Day Fix workouts because they were straight to the point and easy to follow. I always followed the ‘modifier’ [easier moves] in the beginning, and I liked that as I gained strength and stamina, I could ease into following Autumn Calabrese. My Coach and our team would check in on me and encourage me when I felt like I was failing. They never let me give up! Now, a year later, I feel so proud that I don’t have to shop in the ‘PLUS size’ section anymore. I’m proud that I can see muscles in my body. I can keep up with the kids, and sometimes I DANCE just for the *** of it, because I’m happy again. That first 21 days blossomed into a year-long healthy lifestyle that has changed - my - life!

Marie-Pierre R.,

Calgary, AB

Review about: Beachbody 21 Day Fix Fitness Program.

Reason of review: Good quality.