Testimonial

My Team Beachbody Coach has been a lifesaver!She is the answer to so many of my desperate prayers.

I NEVER would have made it this far --losing 82 pounds-- without her. She has encouraged me, guided me, helped me up when I've fallen, given me tough love when I needed it, and she's been with me every step of the way. Prior to getting started with Team Beachbody, I weighed 308 pounds, I was miserable, and I felt insecure and inadequate. I’m so glad my Coach had the courage to reach out to me, because she gave me a fighting chance.

With her help, guidance, and support, I’ve lost 82 pounds with various Beachbody programs and Shakeology, and I've never felt better! I LOVE Beachbody On Demand! It is so convenient, easy to use, and it goes everywhere with me! I also love that I have access to any Beachbody program I want!

Also, I've tried a LOT of shakes, but none of them compare to Shakeology. It's incredibly convenient. I love knowing exactly what I'm putting into my body, and with Shakeology, I know I'm putting in only the BEST. My entire life has been transformed through this journey.

I have true confidence like I’ve never had before. I smile at myself in the mirror because I feel GOOD about who I am. EVERYONE deserves to experience this! EVERYONE deserves a fighting chance.

EVERYONE deserves a chance to create their own comeback story.

Mary H.

Review about: Team Beachbody Coach Fitness Program.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Team Beachbody?