Testimonial

Beachbody On Demand is INCREDIBLE!I use it every single day, and I know there is no way I would be where I am today without the easy accessibility and its amazing variety, and I'm SO grateful for it!

In less than 2 years, I’ve lost 105 lbs. with Beachbody programs. But, my biggest achievement isn’t the pounds I’ve lost; it’s the confidence that I’ve gained! As cheesy as it sounds, I feel like I can TAKE ON THE WORLD!

Joining Team Beachbody was the best decision of my life! Throughout my entire weight loss journey with Team Beachbody, I have been in many Challenge Groups, thanks to my Coach, Ashton, who has been amazing from day 1. Being in Challenge Groups not only motivated me, but held me accountable to my nutrition and workouts. Seeing ladies of all backgrounds, shapes and sizes conquer their fitness goals was truly inspiring to me, and makes me want to keep improving myself.

Recently, I sat and sobbed for a solid 30 minutes just realizing how blessed I was to be given the opportunity to be apart of the Team Beachbody world and how amazing and LIFE-CHANGING this company has been for me. Having that said, my newly-found purpose in life is to help others. I am using my journey as a way to help others because I KNOW what it's like to be obese, self-sabotaging, and constantly ashamed of my body. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!..

...

and it is my new mission as a Coach to help people realize that! Sara H., Mesa, AZ

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Team Beachbody?