Testimonial

For years, I searched for a magic pill or powder that would make my excess weight go away and give me energy to go about my daily life without the constant feeling of fatigue. One day I realized: there is no magic pill; I have to make my own magic. I talked to a friend of mine who is a Beachbody Coach. She recommended Beachbody On Demand + Shakeology. The first program I started was 21 Day Fix, and after day one I knew my life was going to change. I made a commitment to myself and have not turned back. My Coach connected me with a wonderful group of people. As a Challenge Group, we not only keep each other motivated, but we also celebrate each other's successes and victories. And, most of all, we are there for each other when someone has a bad day or an off day. No matter what, someone is there to bring me back to reality and give me that push I need to keep on keeping on. On the nutrition side, Shakeology has been a huge blessing. It not only gives me energy, but also keeps me full for hours. The best part is that it has helped fight off the cravings for junk food!* And for the workouts, I LOVE BEACHBODY ON DEMAND!! It's so nice to know there are new workouts waiting for me after each program I complete. I have gained strength and energy and look forward to every workout. I just feel all around happier thanks to Beachbody! I knew I could do this, and I did it for me!

————————————————————————

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Antoinette J.

Culpeper, VA

Review about: Team Beachbody Fitness Program.

Reason of review: Good quality.