Reply by Team Beachbody

Hi Sarah,

On May 23, 2017, you requested to cancel your “membership” with Beachbody. The agent misunderstood your request and only cancelled your HD subscriptions and unfortunately did not make you aware of how to cancel your Coach account. Cancelling your Coach account is a separate and distinct process from cancelling home direct shipments because your Coach account is considered an independent business where you can earn potentially taxable commissions. Since the Coach account remained open, you continued to incur the monthly Coach Business Service Fee.

As of July 28, 2017 your entire Coach account was cancelled and we also refunded the Business Services Fees you were charged since May 23,2017.

We apologize for this oversight.

Sincerely,

Beachbody Corporate
Author's

I ordered beach-body back in April 2017, and spoke to agent SGS435 to cancel my account on May 23, 2017. I received verbal confirmation saying that I wouldn't be charged and that EVERYTHING, including my coach membership had been cancelled.

Your employee didn't do their do diligence to ensure everything was cancelled. Needless to say, your company isn't making honest money. Stop lying to the public!!! On July 27, 2017 I spoke to an agent who didn't help at all, I asked to speak to a Manager as she refused to answer my questions -- only to hang up on me.

I will not stop until I get my money back. Seems as though I'm not the only person you're SCAMMING.

I didn't like: Did not like being scammed, Fraud, Full disclosures from employees.