Testimonial

My Beachbody Coach introduced me to P90, by Tony Horton. I decided to make the commitment and ordered the Challenge Pack. Buying P90 was easily one of the best decisions I have ever made! I have tried just about every diet and quick fix in the book before, but it wasn't until I had a structured, easy to follow program that I finally found success. P90 was fun, challenging, and motivating all at the same time. I knew if I just did the workouts every day and followed the program as it was designed, there was no way I could fail. I drank my Shakeology every day and did my workouts with Tony Horton every morning. My Coach encouraged me to keep posting about my workouts, pics, and progress on Facebook. It helped me feel accountable and special. I started seeing results very quickly, and it was so encouraging that I knew there was no going back! Completing P90 feels like one of the greatest accomplishments of my life! Losing 28 lbs was amazing, but seeing abs, biceps and other muscles that I never knew were there made it an incredible feeling. I not only look and feel amazing, but people recognize it every day. I'm told my entire attitude towards life has made a positive change, and I agree. I have so much energy for my kids and wife. I can honestly say Team Beachbody, Shakeology, and P90 have changed my life! I'm a Beachbody lover for life! I can't wait to take on my next Beachbody Challenge... I already have my eyes on INSANITY MAX:30!

Trip K.

Castle Rock, CO

Reason of review: Good quality.