Reply by Team Beachbody

Hi Sammy,

It appears your credit card information may have been used to purchase Beachbody products without your authorization. We have security measures in place to prevent this from happening, and continuously bolster these measures. However, certain transactions occasionally go undetected.

If you feel you have been the victim of fraudulent activity and/or identity theft, it is in your best interest to immediately contact your financial institution to file a dispute to prevent further unauthorized charges, and protect your financial interests. In addition, you may want to contact your local police department if you feel your identity may have been compromised. Once a dispute and/or police report is filed, we will comply with all requirements which may consist of the release of order information and other specifics. We understand why you may want to know more about the transaction(s), but for your protection, and ours, we are unauthorized to release details unless requested as part of a formal investigation.

Beachbody Corporate
Author's

I am a 68 year old male who just completed intensive radiation treatment for cancer.I have never heard of Beachbody and certainly do not need the product.

In Feb. 2017 two charges appeared on my credit card statement which I knew nothing about. I immediately contacted my credit card company who got a representative of Beachbody on the phone with us. She claimed not to have any record of me and could not provide me with any information.

Terrible customer service and fraudulent practices.

Now the charges are back on my statement and I am in the process of filing complaints with the attorney general of my home state.To top it all off, the product they claim I purchased was never delivered.

Reason of review: I did not order the product.

I didn't like: Credit card fraud, Did not like being scammed.

Had an Experience with Team Beachbody?