Testimonial

My Team Beachbody Coach, Amy, is as genuine as they come.She truly cares for each of her customer’s well-being.

As I've told her numerous times, she saved my life. Her support has been an integral part of my success. She is a true hero in my eyes. I have always had trouble with committing to workout regiments and would spend more time coming up with excuses.

But when your children start making comments that you're starting to look like Santa Claus, that, my friends, is a bit of a wakeup call. I'm 39 years old, and I knew if I didn't do something soon, it would only get more and more difficult to change my bad habits as I age. I reached the point where I was ready to make a change, and my Coach’s daily social media posts intrigued me and inspired me to begin my journey with Beachbody’s 21 Day Fix. Since starting the 21 Day Fix, I have lost a total of 54 lbs and 20 inches.

Granted, I have completed nine rounds and did not stop in between. Most notably, my pant size went from a 38 to a 32. I never in a million years thought I could make this much progress so quickly. In all honesty, it was not easy.

What really has made this work for me is the encouragement and support of my Coach and the accountability group (aka. “Challenge Group”). The support my Group provided was outstanding. Sharing our struggles with each other seemed to silence the thought of giving up.

Dedication to this group and everybody's well-being is what keeps me on track and coming back for more.

-- Dave A.Macomb, MI

Review about: Beachbody 21 Day Fix Fitness Program.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Team Beachbody?