Testimonial

I reached out to my Beachbody Coach for help because I knew I would need the accountability and support to go through with this lifestyle change, and I knew she could help me make it SIMPLE and sustainable for us. She did!! I dove in and never looked back. I lost the weight (36 lbs.) in four months and have just kept getting more and more fit since then. This is for life! My Beachbody Challenge Group was a crucial part of my success. Without that group, I would probably still be waiting for "next week, next month, another time" to get started! They kept me encouraged and focused, especially during that critical first round when it is the most challenging. Regarding the fitness programs, I LOVE the variety Beachbody has to offer! Once I finish a program, I am ready for the next one, and there are so many great programs to choose from. I also appreciate the structure of the workout programs. I don't have to put any thought into what workout I am doing any day- I just follow the calendar and press play wherever I am. And Shakeology helped me so much with my junk food cravings.* I am blown away by its value and love its quality and convenience. The fact is, I was not fit before plugging into Beachbody's convenient and effective workout programs, I was not consistent with eating a well-balanced diet, and I absolutely needed the peer support to get where I am today. I am so thankful for these products and my wonderful Coach!

Sarah L.

————————————————————————

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Review about: Team Beachbody Fitness Program.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Team Beachbody?