Testimonial

I was an unhappy stay-at-home-mom.I had put on a lot of weight starting at the age of 37, and before I knew it I was 171 pounds.

My niece emailed to tell me about this exercise program she was on and for some reason I decided to give it a try. I ordered Beachbody's Focus T25 challenge pack with Shakeology. I had never tried one of their programs before. I followed it as closely as I could, drinking my shakes every day, and exercising 5 days a week.

I really enjoyed the shakes and especially how they reduced cravings and gave me energy. They even helped my digestive system work better.* I also really enjoyed the exercise program. I was into aerobics and weight training in my younger years so T25 was perfect for me. I had to do the modified (easier) version of the exercises, but I still got great results.

The biggest challenge for me was perseverance. I knew I had a lot of weight to lose, and I knew it was going to take dedication. Somehow I managed to keep on going. I looked forward to working out with Shaun T (the guy on the workout videos) every morning; he always made me want to keep going.

Slowly my muscles became firmer and stronger. I noticed my body getting more and more toned, and then the inches started to come off. I became happier every week and even more determined. The results I achieved were exciting.

I was very proud that I persevered. Since I began the Beachbody program, my life has changed for the better. Shakeology makes me feel healthier, and the exercises make feel so strong! I am more energetic.

I have more stamina. I am definitely more flexible. I am lean and toned and love the way my body looks. My kids even tell me I look great, and they love that I do more with them.

I am more confident and happy and that has carried into all my relationships. Life is great. THANKS TEAM BEACHBODY!

Stacey D., Tisdale, SK ———————————————————————— *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Review about: Team Beachbody Focus T25 Fitness Program.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Team Beachbody?