Testimonial

My name is Marta Herrera.I am a forty-something mother of two, and I started this journey with Team Beachbody to get healthier and be a better example for my family.

I started with 21 Day Fix, and I repeated the program 10x because I was so out of shape. I stuck to it and followed the modifications with "Kat" (the lady on the videos who does lower intensity versions of each exercise), and slowly, over time I was able to move on to the regular exercises. With 21 Day Fix, I lost my first 68 lbs. Then, I started CORE DE FORCE, which helped me surpass my ultimate goal of losing 80 lbs.

in 10 months! More than just losing weight, the programs have helped me gain physical and emotional strength I did not know I had. I am also proud to have not missed a single workout so far. I drink my Shakeology every single day too.

I NEVER skip a day of either. Consistency is the key to success. I am definitely happier, stronger, and I feel like a more positive person has come shining through! In a short amount of time, I saw real results and decided to become a Coach because I knew it will help me with my own journey and hold me accountable to my ultimate goal, and I did it!

Along the way, while losing 80 lbs., I have also helped and encouraged others to get healthier too, like my husband and my son, and I find that so rewarding.

I look all around me, and I see the healthy changes in the people I love, and that makes me smile. Marta H, Miami, FL

Review about: Team Beachbody 21 Day Fix Fitness Program.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Team Beachbody?