Testimonial

I had been watching my coach, Clarenda, and seeing her results and all the benefits she was receiving from Shakeology + Beachbody workouts. I wanted to really give the program a try. So I used some leftover Christmas money to purchase a 21 Day Fix challenge pack. After going through the program for 3 month, I lost 20 lbs and 15 inches! I gained back my self confidence and started loving my body again and loving myself for taking the action that I needed. I love the food plan and learning how to change my eating habits to healthier food choices. I love counting containers rather than counting calories. I loved the recipes I was getting from my Challenge Group. I love the energy that I was getting from the Shakeology and how it curbed my cravings.* I have come to love the Shakeology and can't wait to get my exercise in and have my shake for the day. I have more energy now, at age 62, and I have the tools to stay with a healthy lifestyle for life.

Linda G.

————————————————————————

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Team Beachbody?