Testimonial

I had been watching my coach, Clarenda, and seeing her results and all the benefits she was receiving from Shakeology + Beachbody workouts. I wanted to really give the program a try. So I used some leftover Christmas money to purchase a 21 Day Fix challenge pack. After going through the program for 3 month, I lost 20 lbs and 15 inches! I gained back my self confidence and started loving my body again and loving myself for taking the action that I needed. I love the food plan and learning how to change my eating habits to healthier food choices. I love counting containers rather than counting calories. I loved the recipes I was getting from my Challenge Group. I love the energy that I was getting from the Shakeology and how it curbed my cravings.* I have come to love the Shakeology and can't wait to get my exercise in and have my shake for the day. I have more energy now, at age 62, and I have the tools to stay with a healthy lifestyle for life.

Linda G.

————————————————————————

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Review about: Team Beachbody 21 Day Fix Fitness Program.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Team Beachbody?

Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Planet Fitness - Locker Room Facility Review from New York, New York Planet Fitness "Their customer service employees are rude and disrespectful incompetent and inadequate. Upon my first time arriving at planet fitness after being double charged by staff to my credit card after..." Read more Lifetime Fitness - Life Time Fitness Cell Phone Policy Not Enforced EVER. Lifetime Fitness "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..." Read more David Barton Gym - Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. David Barton Gym "Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. Tivoli Village Rotunda 2nd Floor David Barton Gym. What happens in Steam room stays in Steam Room. I'm sure..." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more