Testimonial

Every time I felt like giving up, I turned to my Team Beachbody community. I attended every local event and signed up for all the online challenges in order to hold myself accountable. That way, I was always surrounded by people who inspired me. In the past, I normally would have just quit, but instead, I reached out to the support system I was plugged into, and they would EMPOWER me. Through that empowerment, I felt strong enough to push through my workouts and stay focused on my nutrition. 21 Day Fix was the Holy Grail of fitness for me. It was such a short program for me to do, so I felt very engaged. When I started following the [Portion] Fix nutrition plan, I felt more energized. I felt better! On my fitness journey, I've used several Beachbody workouts. Overall, in 2 years, I've lost 165 pounds! I broke a lifetime of bad habits and my family broke habits in the process. I no longer let life’s storm wreak havoc on my circumstances, I became the storm and took control of my circumstances.

Andrea B.

Collegeville, PA

Review about: Team Beachbody Fitness Program.

Reason of review: Good quality.